Is there a need in your family to buy a double door LG fridge or a Haier fridge or any other brand but are you also on a tight budget? What would you do? Will you liquidate any of your investments or savings to raise funds or let it go?
If you are thinking to liquidate assets to make way for the refrigerator cost or comprising on your wish by not buying it, then, there is a way out.
You can buy your brand new fridge using the No Cost EMI facility and never stress about paying the entire amount at once affecting your budget.
Here is an article that will help you know more about the No Cost EMI and its features and more. Learn more as you read on!
What is No Cost EMI?
As the name suggests, the No Cost EMI is a payment alternative facility that can help you buy a fridge and other products on EMIs without paying anything extra.
You can just spread the cost of your Samsung fridge or any other brand over a tenor like 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months and pay in easy instalments.
The biggest benefit of buying anything on No Cost EMI is that you only need to pay the exact EMI and nothing extra. As a result, you can pocket savings as compared to similar EMI-centric payment modes in India.
Who does the No Cost EMI work?
Here is a relevant example to showcase how the No Cost EMI facility works; have a look:
Example – Suppose the price of your double door Hitachi fridge that you want to buy over a tenor of 9 months is Rs.27,000. In this case, the No Cost EMI that you need to pay will only be Rs.3,000 x 9 months and nothing additional.
This way, you would be able to enjoy considerable savings when compared to other EMI transaction systems where you would have paid processing and other fees.
The No Cost EMI facility is presented by the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in India.
What is Bajaj Finserv EMI Network?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is a payment network in India. It lets you buy multiple products on easy installments by arranging hassle-free and quick financing.
You can get a consumer durable loan limit of up to Rs.4 lakh as per your financial eligibility. You can use the credit limit to shop across stores in India by swiping the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card like a credit/debit card.
No Cost EMI benefits via the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- You can enjoy a loan limit of up to Rs.4 lakh as per your eligibility to shop using the No Cost EMI facility via the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in India
- You don’t need to submit many documents to get the loan limit. If you have a cancelled cheque and KYC documents, then you are ready to avail it
- Zero or minimal processing fees is what you can avail on most of the products listed across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- No or negligible down payment is levied on most of the products available across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
Avail the Special Summer Offer and enjoy cashback
Here is the Special Summer Offer that you can’t miss! On buying any fridge worth Rs.20,000, you can get a cashback of Rs.1,000 into your Bajaj Finserv Wallets.
Hence, you can pocket substantial savings and bring home any fridge on easy EMIs across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Steps to shop for fridges and more on No Cost EMI
- Walk into any of the 60,000+ partner stores in 1300+ cities across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in India
- Choose an LG fridge, Samsung fridge and any other brand and then swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Come out with your purchase on affordable EMIs
What to do if you don’t have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
If you don’t have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can continue to shop for fridges and 1 million+ products across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. All that is required is the submission of a cancelled cheque along with KYC documents. It will help you enjoy quick financing to start shopping on easy EMIs.
This way, you can join over 1 crore+ members across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and begin shopping limitlessly on No Cost EMI.