What is My Jio app?
Jio network is now one of the biggest telecommunication networks in India, starting from their economic data packages to 4G phones it has been ruling the Indian market ever since its launch. To make the user experience more fluid it has launched its very own application called My Jio app using which one can manage their Jio account and also use its various other entertainment features. For using this app one need to have a Jio sim in their phone to activate their Jio account, however, if one is not using a Jio sim they can use the one-time password feature to log in into the app.
How to download My Jio app?
My Jio app can be downloaded by both Android and iOS users. One can easily download the My Jio app from the Google play store or iOS store. This app is of 27 MB only which means it will not take up much space in one’s device and hence will run smoothly without any lags. Once the MyJio app download process is done, the app is installed into the device and then one will have to create their Jio id using their Jio number and a password.
What are the comprising apps in the My Jio app?
Jio has tried to keep the user interface and customer experience more easy and effective, therefore it has comprised almost 15 Jio applications into one single My Jio app. All these 15 apps are related to various functions and features.
Some of these apps are like Jio Cinema for watching movies and TV shows, Jio Beats for listening to HD music, Jio Chat to be used as a social platform, Jio Mags for reading magazines, Jio Xpress news for reading news in local language, Jio Security to secure ones online transactions, Jio TV to watch live television, etc. All these apps make My Jio app a highly reliable and useful so that one can use various applications from a single platform.
What are the features of My Jio app?
There are several beneficial features of the My Jio app which makes it stand apart from other apps in the play store. These features are:
- Easy authentication– log in process of this app is super easy as one only need to provide their Jio number or OTP and within seconds one can start using the app.
- Multiple apps- one of the biggest benefit of using the My Jio app is that one can access every Jio app on a single platform without having to install them separately.
- Easy recharge– one can recharge their Jio sim as well as other accounts using the My Jio app with a single touch. One can also pay other monthly bill using the applications.
- Manage the account– using this app one can check all the details regarding their Jio sim like data usage, calls and SMS done from the account. Also one can check their balance and previous month’s account statement.
- Customer service– using the My Jio app one can instantly connect to the help desk whenever they want to solve their account issues.